It’s sunny day at the beach. Buy a cold treat from the ice-cream vendor in his fun outfit or grab a life jacket and try a spot of paddleboarding… but watch out for the crab! Then help clean up the beach where a sea turtle is nesting before heading over to the lifeguard station where you’ll find a cool ATV and lots of awesome equipment for keeping the LEGO® City beachgoers safe!
Sunny days are never far away with the LEGO® City Beach Lifeguard Station (60328) toy playset, featuring a 2-level building with a control room and lots of lifeguard equipment, including a cool ATV. Kids also get a colorful ice-cream cart and a beach setting with a Road Plate for connection to other LEGO playsets. Just add the nesting turtle, crab and 4 minifigure characters for hours of imaginative play. Digital building instructions for ages 5 and up This LEGO building toy includes printed and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the intuitive digital guide comes with amazing zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize models from all angles as they build. Kids learn as they play LEGO City toy playsets come with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters. Kids learn about the world around them through stories and scenarios that depict real life in a fun and exciting way.
• Beach-themed playset for kids aged 5 and up – Days at the beach are never far away with this LEGO® City Beach Lifeguard Station (60328) building toy, designed for imaginative play
• What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a 2-level Lifeguard Station, ATV, ice-cream cart and beach setting with a palm tree, plus 4 minifigures and crab and turtle figures
• Designed for imaginative play – The 2-level lifeguard station comes with lots of toy play starters, including a control room with a workstation, telescope and loudspeakers, plus a toy ATV
• A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up
• Toys for play and display – When built, the Beach Lifeguard Station measures over 5.5 in. (15 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 8 in. (20 cm) deep
• LEGO® minifigure accessories add to the play – Includes fun accessories for imaginative play, such as a trash grabber, bottle, life buoy, cell phone and binoculars
• Printed and digital building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
• Creative play for kids – Children develop confidence and key life skills as they play
• Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
• Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety