Battle final boss Bowser with this cool Expansion Set for your LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course. Flip the Lava Bubble out of the way to enter Bowser’s castle. Knock Dry Bones off the shaking platform. Fend off Boo chasing you around the tower. Stomp on flippers to raise Bowser's arms and collect rewards from the ? Block and Time Block. Then shake the bridge until Bowser falls over to triumph!
• Players must defeat enemies in flipping, shaking and balancing challenges when they add this action-packed Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set (71369) to the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course.
• This LEGO® Super Mario™ kids’ toy building set features Bowser, Dry Bones, Boo and Lava Bubble figures, plus castle towers with rotating and shaking platforms, a ? Block and Time Block and more for thrilling gameplay.
• Kids will love battling the final boss Bowser, stomping on the flippers with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to raise Bowser’s arms and get to the Time Block and ? Block, then shaking the bridge until he falls over.
• An awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for kids aged 8 and up, this 1,010-piece LEGO® building set inspires youngsters to create their own unique levels to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
• Measuring over 9” (23cm) high, 18.5” (47cm) wide and 13.5” (34cm) deep in its basic formation, this set can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Sets in many ways.
• No batteries required – combine this Expansion Set with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course and let the gameplay begin.
• Kids can find building instructions, digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share ideas on the free, intuitive LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring an iconic, family-favorite character into the real world, with loads of ways for fans to expand, rebuild and customize their own levels for competitive gameplay.
• Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring an easy, secure connection every time, so builders won't need a Super Star's power to fit them together and pull them apart.
• LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and analyzed so you can be sure that this unique toy playset satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.