Add the exciting Guarded Fortress adventure to your LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course! Go across the grass and hop on the catapult to defeat the Koopa Troopa, then jump on the platform to raise the flag. Or leap over lava and beat the Bob-omb. Take the water route to face-off against the Piranha Plant. All 3 roads lead to the POW Block, which opens the fortress gate so you can claim a coin reward!
• Kids can build another exciting level to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Guarded Fortress Expansion Set (71362).
• The player must choose their own route for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included), defeating either the Bob-omb, Koopa Troopa or Piranha Plant toy figures, before landing on the POW Block to open the fortress door.
• To reach the fortress and win digital coins, LEGO® Mario™ may need to use the catapult, leap over brick-built lava or across stepping stones in ‘water’, and he reacts in different ways as he meets and defeats each enemy.
• This 468-piece, collectible, creative LEGO® toy makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 8 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build their own unique levels.
• This module measures over 7” (18.5cm) high, 14.5” (38cm) wide and 12.5” (32cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multiple ways.
• No batteries are required for this toy playset – it comes to life when combined with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course.
• The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app offers building instructions and inspiration for ways to play and is a safe environment to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
• LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The modular system allows fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges for group competitions or solo play.
• No need for a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility for a perfect, easy and secure connection every time.
• LEGO® building bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.