Looking for a special gift for kids who love construction toy sets? This 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Heavy-Duty Excavator (42121) toy has plenty of features for hours of creative play. Boys and girls aged 8 and up will enjoy an immersive building challenge before exploring the digger toy’s realistic features.
See how an excavator works
Digging, driving, rotating; there’s so much to discover in this cool kids’ excavator toy. Check out the shovel that moves up and down, plus the movable arm, running belts and rotating body. There’s also a detailed cabin with a driver’s seat and control panel. The set comes with extra LEGO brick ‘stones’ to dig and 4 cones. When it’s time for a new challenge, the model rebuilds into a tracked tractor with backhoe.
A rewarding build for young LEGO fans
The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans ready for their next challenge. With realistic mechanisms, these rewarding sets are a great way to introduce kids to the world of engineering
• Whether it’s a birthday, Christmas, or ‘just because’ gift, young construction fans will love building and exploring this 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic™ Heavy-Duty Excavator (42121) toy set.
• Packed with realistic features, this digger toy set lets kids see how construction vehicles really work. Check out the moving shovel and arm, plus running belts, just like on a real excavator.
• When kids are ready for a new challenge, the 2-in-1 toy model rebuilds into a tracked tractor with backhoe.
• This cool excavator toy for kids is ideal for boys and girls aged 8 and up who love construction vehicles.
• With the authentic cabin and control panel to explore, it’s easy for kids to imagine life on a construction site with this cool excavator toy.
• Role-play is easy with this cool set. There are 4 cones to manage the building site, plus extra LEGO® pieces to use as bricks for scooping up with the digger truck toy.
• This kids’ excavator toy model measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, with arm up, 14.5 in. (37 cm) long, with arm fully extended, and 4 in. (11 cm) wide.
• The LEGO® Technic™ universe opens up the world of engineering for young LEGO fans ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.