Capture the spirit of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame, with the LEGO® Marvel Nano Gauntlet (76223) – a challenging and rewarding model-making project, designed with adult fans in mind.
Collectible Marvel movie memorabilia
This LEGO brick recreation of the iconic Nano Gauntlet is sure to captivate all who see it. Created with adult model-makers in mind, this vibrantly colored build-and-display piece features movable, jointed fingers and a descriptive tablet attached to a sturdy base.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and immerse yourself in the relaxing pleasure of adult LEGO building sets, perfect for anyone with an interest in creative construction or Super-Hero culture.
• Collectible display piece – The build-and-display LEGO® Marvel Nano Gauntlet (76223) provides adult model-makers with a piece of Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame memorabilia
• Authentic details – This vibrantly colored LEGO® brick recreation of the Nano Gauntlet includes the 6 Infinity Stones, a sturdy stand and a descriptive tablet
• A lasting tribute – Adult fans of the Marvel Universe can immerse themselves in this creative, 680-piece project and enjoy the rewards long after the construction work has been completed
• Adult gift idea – Give this model as a birthday present, holiday gift or personal treat for any adult model-making or Marvel enthusiast
• Conversation piece – Measuring over 12 in. (31 cm) high, 4.5 in. (12 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, this enthralling model will draw admiring comments, wherever it is displayed
• Printed instructions – Embark on this construction project as soon as you open the box
• Relax and recharge – The range of LEGO® sets for adults provides a build-and-display experience that will reward long after the construction work has been completed
• Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
• Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards