Gripping vehicle adventures await young builders with this fantastic LEGO® Creator 3in1 Off-road Buggy (31123) set. Kids aged 7 and up will love playing out race action with the powerful buggy car toy, which has large tires, plus an impressive roll cage, bull bar and spoiler.
Creative fun for passionate vehicle fans
Kids can enjoy 3 different build-and-play experiences with this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy set. They can build the Off-road Buggy and then rebuild it into a powerful skid loader with a cool lifting platform, make an ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) for more racing action, or use their imaginations and the same set of bricks to create something new.
A digital experience for LEGO builders
The toy set comes with interactive digital building instructions to make the building experience even more fun. Available in the LEGO Building Instructions app for use on smartphones and tablets, the zoom and rotate tools help kids visualize the model as they build.
• 3in1 toy – Kids can enjoy imaginative play with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 Off-road Buggy (31123) set, featuring 3 models in 1: a buggy, a skid loader and an ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle)
• Nonstop adventures – Kids can stage countless different stories, racing through forests or over sand dunes with the Off-road Buggy and ATV, or lifting heavy items with the skid loader
• Packed with features – The Off-road Buggy has big tires, a roll cage, a bull bar and a spoiler, while the skid loader’s lifting platform goes and up and down and the ATV has handlebars and a seat
• A quick build – This 160-piece building set allows imaginative kids aged 7 and up to enjoy a simple build before they role-play vehicle action stories
• Play on the go – Measuring over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 4 in. (10 cm) wide, the Off-road Buggy is a portable size for kids to take with them whenever they leave the house
• More 3in1 fun – Look out for other new-for-March-2022 LEGO® Creator 3in1 sets including Super Robot (31124), Fantasy Forest Creatures (31125) and Street Racer (31127)
• Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model on their smartphones and tablets
• Premium quality – For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time
• Safety assurance – LEGO® building bricks meet stringent global safety standards