Celebrate the unmistakable style of Porsche with this fantastic building challenge as you create your own classic, collectible car with the LEGO® Porsche 911 (10295) model kit. Choose to build either the Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with its iconic Targa bar and a removable roof that stores under the hood.
Build your favorite Porsche 911
Both the Turbo and the Targa model cars feature authentic Porsche 911 details like the iconic front and rear bumpers, angled headlights, printed logo and number plates. And the interior is just as impressive with working steering, gearshift, emergency brake, tilting seats and a dark-orange-and-nougat color scheme.
A building project for you
The LEGO Porsche 911 is part of a collection of buildable model kits for adults. From classic collectible cars to detailed buildings, these LEGO sets are the perfect way to escape everyday life with an immersive building project.
• Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats.
• Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood.
• The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler.
• The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver.
• Designed especially for classic car fans and Porsche enthusiasts, this advanced building kit comes with coffee-table-style instructions with inspirational design details.
• This Porsche 911 collectible car model measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 13.5 in. (35 cm) long and 6 in. (16 cm) wide.
• Looking for the best gift for a classic car fan? This Porsche 911 collectible buildable model kit is a great choice. It’s designed especially for adult LEGO® fans who appreciate stunning design.
• LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested so you can be sure that the model is as robust as it is beautiful.