The LEGO® City Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop (60338) toy building set features a mechanical chimpanzee stunt-show prop, loop and ramp, plus a flywheel-powered stunt motorbike. Just add the 3 minifigures for exciting competitions and fun role play.
Building fun for kids aged 7 and up
This LEGO City Stuntz playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions so kids can build their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun building experience.
Inspiring imaginative play
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Real stunt action – Set the scene for action-packed play with this LEGO® City Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop (60338) playset, including a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 3 minifigures
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a Smashing Chimpanzee toy stunt course with a loop and ramp, plus a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 3 minifigures
- Fun functions – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to loop the loop, hit the ramp and clear the mechanical chimpanzeewith its fun smash-down function
- A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 7 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop playset measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide and 15.5 in. (40 cm) deep
- Includes fun LEGO® accessories – This Stuntz toy playset comes with a spectator stand, LEGO flames, plants, a camera, hot dog and an ice cream
- Building fun for stunt fans aged 7 and up – Includes easy-to-follow printed building instructions for all models
- Creative playset – LEGO® City Stuntz toys put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety