Showcase your passion for all things related to Disney Villains with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Villain Icons (43227) set for adults. This detailed collectible set features 2 brick-built VHS cases referencing Disney’s Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty, a VHS ‘tape’ of The Little Mermaid, a book representing Beauty and the Beast, a Queen of Hearts playing card for Alice in Wonderland, a ‘poison’ apple for Snow White and a pocket watch representing Captain Hook from Peter Pan. The set also features several hidden features and functions and makes a nostalgic bookend on a shelf.
Disney memorabilia display
This premium, collectible LEGO set includes 4 well-known villain characters from iconic Disney films, including Disney’s Maleficent, the Evil Queen in Disguise from Snow White, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast and Jafar Genie from Aladdin, and can make a unique and distinctive Disney gift for display.
- Passion for films – Give any fan aged 18 and over who loves Disney film villains a collectible gift full of details to spark and inspire creativity with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Villain Icons (43227) set
- Build and display – This Disney-memorabilia-filled set has 1,540 pieces that create several distinct items, including 2 VHS ‘cases,’ a video ‘tape’, poison apple, playing card, book and a pocket watch
- Iconic villains – Hidden in the set are 4 LEGO® minifigures of Disney Villains: Disney’s Maleficent, the Evil Queen in Disguise from Snow White, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast and Jafar Genie from Aladdin
- Creative build – Any Disney fan can enjoy this challenging build full of classic and nostalgic details. Explore the different pieces as you bring them to life and create an impressive display piece
- Detailed gift – The buildable set, including VHS cases, tape and book, measures over 19 cm (7.5 in.) high, 23 cm (9 in.) wide and 18 cm (7 in.) deep, making a display-worthy gift or a treat for you
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- Illustrated instructions – This eye-catching set comes with a premium booklet with details about the set and instructions to guide you through the build process
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards