Orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days after your order is placed.
We will always try to send out all orders as soon as possible.
Delivery costs are calculated based on weight and size of package.
All orders are shipped through Australia Post.
We offer both Standard (Parcel Post) and Express (Express Post parcels) delivery options.
Delivery delays may occur due to extended COVID-19 restrictions, limited flights and high parcel volumes impacting the Australia Post delivery network.
We recommend you visit the Australia Post website to view current delivery times.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a new email/ SMS on the estimated delivery date along with your tracking details.
You can track your order by entering your tracking number into the Australia Post website: auspost.com.au/mypost/track
Please note: Tracking information may not be available for at least 12 hours after dispatch.
Click & Collect is a free service that allows you to order online and collect your purchase from the Dreamworld LEGO® Store (1 Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera QLD). Orders are usually ready within 1-2 business days.
- Select your product/s
- Click ADD TO CART
- Confirm your order in the Shopping Cart and Click CHECK OUT
- Enter your email address
- Select PICK UP as your Delivery Method
- Complete the order by entering your Payment & Personal Details
- Within 1-2 business days, we will send you an email to advise your order is ready for collection
- Head to the Dreamworld LEGO® Store with your Tax Invoice & photo ID
Please Note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we request that you please contact the Dreamworld LEGO® Store prior to collection. The nominee will also be required to show a form of photo ID.
We accept a range of payment methods including Credit card (VISA and MasterCard), AfterPay and Zip Pay.
You can shop with confidence, knowing that transactions are protected by the highest level of security via SSL encryption.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund at your choice for a major failure. However, if the failure is minor, for example the goods are not of an acceptable quality, we will fix the problem by choosing whether to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund.
If you are missing pieces from your purchase, you can contact LEGO for replacements to be sent directly to you on 1800 823 757.
Change of mind
Even if your goods are not faulty, but you simply change your mind on a purchase, you have 28 days to return your items to us for a full refund or exchange.
The following conditions apply to a change of mind:
- goods must be returned in a saleable condition.
- by saleable condition we mean that the item has not been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, packaging and accessories are included. If the item is unboxed or partially assembled, we will be unable to offer a refund or exchange, so please take your time when making your choice to avoid any inconvenience at a later date.
- original proof of purchase must be provided.
- gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged.
All requests for repairs, refunds or exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order or reference number and reason for requesting a repair, refund or exchange.
- exchanges are subject to stock availability.
- in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, you are responsible for the shipping costs in the case of a change of mind exchange. We will cover the reasonable costs associated with returns and replacements where goods are found to be faulty.
- all goods returned for refund or exchange remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Dreamworld LEGO Certified Store.
- an authorised refund will be provided using your original payment method within 10 business days of being approved by Dreamworld LEGO Certified Store.
- at the time of a refund, if a VIP card was used in the original transaction then the points will be returned to the card balance.
A Dreamworld LEGO® Certified Store Gift Card is a wallet-sized, plastic card that works like a debit card.
It can be purchased instore at Dreamworld LEGO® Certified Store and can be used for IN STORE purchases only.
The card is redeemable for merchandise only and cannot be exchanged for cash except where required by law.
The card cannot be reloaded or refunded.
Any value unused after the Expiry Date may not be refunded and may become the property of the issuer.
Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
Please note: Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases.
To ensure equal access to our most popular LEGO® sets, we may set a limit per customer on certain items.
You can check that limit by looking at a set’s product page on our website, or by asking one of our team members in store.
We’re really sorry to hear that something was missing from your new LEGO® set.
LEGO® do their best to make every set perfect and take it very seriously when a faulty one sneaks through.
Don’t worry though, LEGO® can send you the parts you need!
For any missing bricks, please contact LEGO® Customer Service directly:
Phone: 1800 823 757