Put the star of Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania into the hands of kids aged 8+ with the LEGO® Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure (76256). Standing over 24 cm (9.5 in.) tall, this fully jointed, buildable toy lets kids take Marvel film action wherever they go.
Iconic Marvel action hero
The fully articulated Ant-Man Construction Figure also comes with a microfigure of The Wasp, the Super Hero’s companion in the film, who attaches to Ant-Man’s arm. When they’re not engaged in exciting adventures together, the authentically detailed figures look great on display. For added digital fun, kids can download the LEGO Builder app and step into a new world where they can zoom and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their building progress.
- Treat Ant-Man film fans – Put the star of Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania into kids’ hands with this LEGO® Marvel Ant-Man Construction Figure (76256)
- A Marvel Super Hero of their own – Kids assemble the 289 pieces to create a fully jointed, film-accurate Ant-Man Construction Figure. The set also includes a microfigure of The Wasp
- Endless hands-on adventures – All parts of the buildable Ant-Man are articulated, so kids can move, position and pose the figure just like the real thing
- Gift for kids – Give this hands-on play figure to a young Super Hero aged 8 and over as a birthday, Christmas or just-because treat
- Go-anywhere fun – Standing over 24 cm (9.5 in.) tall, the flexible figure is both sizable and conveniently portable
- Intuitive building instructions – Kids can download the LEGO® Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track progress
- Expand the Super Hero fun – There are more LEGO® Marvel figures in the series to collect, including Spider-Man Figure (76226) and Venom Figure (76230) sets
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards