The art of bonsai has captured the imaginations of tree lovers for centuries. Now you can celebrate this ancient art with the LEGO® Bonsai Tree model building kit. Enjoy a sense of calm as you carefully shape the bonsai tree model with either green leaves or pink cherry blossoms. When you’re ready for a change, it’s easy to swap the colored crowns to create a totally new look. Take a closer look at the pink blooms – do you see the tiny frogs that make up each blossom flower.
A beautiful display piece
The LEGO Bonsai Tree model comes with a rectangular pot and a slatted wood-effect LEGO stand, creating a pretty display piece to take pride of place in any home or office. Whether it’s a birthday gift for a loved one or a treat for you, this set is sure to capture the imagination with its beauty. Part of the LEGO Botanical Collection for adults, it includes leaf elements made from a plant-based plastic, produced using sustainably sourced sugarcane.
• Includes interchangeable pieces so you can style the bonsai tree model with classic green leaves or vibrant pink cherry blossom blooms.
• Check out the sweet frog design hidden in the pink blossom. With a rectangular pot and a slatted LEGO® wood-effect stand, it’s easy to display the elegant tree once built.
• This LEGO® Bonsai Tree is ideal for adults who love interesting LEGO building projects. It also makes a great birthday present or anytime gift for bonsai lovers or those who enjoy creative projects.
• Measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide.
• Both sets of leaves can be custom arranged, making each display unique. Swap the
• LEGO® fans will love discovering a completely new way to build as they explore the unexpected shapes and colors in this Bonsai Tree building set.
• The LEGO® Bonsai Tree is part of the LEGO Botanical Collection. This revolutionary collection uses several elements made from a plant-based plastic, produced using sustainably sourced sugarcane.
• LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.