Embark on a supersonic journey with the LEGO® Icons Concorde (10318) model building set for adults. Take time out for a mindful building experience as you craft a detailed replica model of the world’s most famous supersonic commercial passenger aeroplane.
Just like the real-life Anglo-French passenger jet, this detailed replica model has a tiltable droop nose, functioning landing gear, a retractable tail bumper wheel, delta wings with movable elevons and hinged upper and lower rudders. It also features an accessible seating area and comes with a stand for display in flight, takeoff or landing modes.
Soar into the zone
Discover a space for relaxation with this collectible building set, a top gift idea for fans of Concorde and model aircraft. Check out the inspiring range of LEGO building projects for adults.
- Enjoy a relaxing journey – Discover a space for relaxation with the LEGO® Icons Concorde (10318) building project for adults
- What’s in the box? – Everything you need to construct a detailed LEGO® replica model of Concorde, the world’s most famous supersonic commercial passenger aeroplane
- Features – Includes a tiltable droop nose, functioning landing gear, a retractable tail bumper wheel, delta wings with movable elevons, hinged upper and lower rudders and an accessible seating area
- Build and display – This collectible model comes with a stand for display in flight, takeoff or landing modes
- A gift idea for aircraft lovers – Give this LEGO® Icons building set as a gift for adult fans of Concorde and model aeroplanes
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the building instructions included with this set
- Dimensions – Measures over 15 cm (6 in.) high, 105 cm (41.5 in.) long and 43 cm (17 in.) wide
- Discover the zone – This buildable Concorde model comes from a range of advanced LEGO® Sets for Adults
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety