Young builders ages 7 and up can enjoy lots of role-play action with this LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Bus (41759) toy set. The set comes with 3 mini-dolls, a buildable bus and a bus stop sign. After building the bus toy, kids can act out stories with the characters. Perhaps they’ll imagine how shy Paisley builds her confidence as she interacts with the bus driver and older passenger. Accessories add to the role-play opportunities and include a mobility scooter, a ramp, a pretend ‘electric’ charger for the bus, Paisley’s book, sunglasses and smartphone, an umbrella and a flower bouquet.
Boost the fun
Discover an easy and intuitive building adventure with the LEGO Builder app. Here kids can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Meet the next generation of Heartlake City
Inspire kids to develop their passions as they explore the new world of LEGO Friends with its diverse cast of characters.
- Transport role play for kids aged 7+ – Inspire kids to create their own travel stories as they build and play with this LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Bus (41759) toy set
- 3 characters and accessories – The set comes with LEGO® Friends characters Paisley, plus the bus driver and a passenger with a mobility scooter
- Accessories – The accessories let kids create new stories each time they play and include a mobility scooter, ramp, pretend ‘electric’ charger, book, sunglasses and a smartphone
- A gift for kids who love role play – This LEGO® Friends set makes a gift idea for any child aged 7 and up who would love to build a bus to play with
- Sized for young builders – The LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Bus measures over 4 in. (10 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide
- A helping hand – Discover intuitive instructions in the LEGO® Builder app, where builders can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- A new generation of Heartlake City – In January 2023, the LEGO® Friends universe expanded to introduce new characters and new locations to inspire more role-play adventures
- A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® Friends bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards