Get set for LEGO® Super Mario™ adventures with the Rambi the Rhino Expansion Set (71420) for kids aged 7 and over. It features a brick-built LEGO toy figure of Rambi that interactive LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ figures (not included) can ride on. When Rambi walks, charges into the included stackable rock elements and makes other movements, sound effects are activated in the interactive figure. Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for interactive play.
Find building instructions for this set on the LEGO Super Mario companion app. The app also offers imaginative ideas for different ways to build and play and is a safe forum for children to share their creations.
Creativity without limits
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets make super gifts for trendsetting kids. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and customise their own unique levels for hours of coin-collecting play.
- Stomping, rock-smashing fun – Level up with the LEGO® Super Mario™ Rambi the Rhino Expansion Set (71420), featuring a brick-built Rambi figure and rock elements
- Ride on Rambi – Sit LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ (figures not included) on Rambi, then make the rhino walk or smash into objects to activate digital reactions in the interactive figure
- Stackable rocks – Charge into the rocks with Rambi to topple them and reveal a hidden banana element
- Gift for ages 7 and over – Give this 106-piece set as a birthday or Christmas gift to kids who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403), which is required for interactive play
- Brick-built character – Rambi stands over 6 cm (2 in.) high, 11 cm (4.5 in.) long and 5 cm (1.5 in.) wide and can be added to other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets
- App-assisted building – Download the LEGO® Super Mario™ app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
- Spark kids’ imaginations – LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets are designed for solo or social play, offering hours of coin-collecting fun and creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding
- Premium quality – Since 1958, LEGO® components have complied with rigorous industry quality standards to ensure that they connect consistently and securely
- Safety is a priority – LEGO® building bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards