Whether you have been lucky enough to visit the Taj Mahal yourself and want a special souvenir of the experience, dream of visiting one day or just appreciate elegant buildings, this LEGO® Architecture Landmarks Collection set (21056) is ideal for you.
This inspiring, hands-on challenge to enjoy in your spare time lets you recreate a symbol of eternal love and an architectural wonder of the world in LEGO style. Revel in authentic details such as the crypt with tombs of Mumtaz and Shah Jahan, central chamber with 2 cenotaphs, monumental iwans, main dome, 4 chhatris and 4 slender minarets. A LEGO brick inscribed ‘Taj Mahal’ completes a scale model that is sure to wow people wherever it is displayed.
Part of a collection of premium-quality LEGO model kits for adults, this set makes a fantastic treat for yourself. It also makes an inspirational gift for LEGO fans and anyone in your life who is passionate about the Taj Mahal, India, travel or architecture.
- Build and display your own symbol of eternal love with this fabulously detailed LEGO® Architecture Landmarks Collection model (21056) of the Taj Mahal.
- The crypt with tombs of Mumtaz and Shah Jahan, central chamber with 2 cenotaphs, iwans, main dome, 4 chhatris, 4 minarets and other authentic details are beautifully recreated in LEGO® style.
- Whether you’ve been to or dream of visiting India and the Taj Mahal, or you just love travel and architecture, this building set is for you. It also makes a very special gift for creative friends.
- Measuring 7.5 in. (20 cm) high, 9 in (23 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep, this buildable architectural model makes an impressive display piece for your home or office.
- Includes step-by-step instructions so even LEGO® beginners can build confidently, plus a booklet telling the Taj Mahal story (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture).
- This LEGO® Architecture Taj Mahal set is part of a collection of premium-quality building kits designed for adults like you who enjoy hands-on, creative projects.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure that they connect securely and strongly.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.