Encourage a child’s passion for animals with LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of Europe (10979). This versatile toy encourages open-ended fun while delivering a variety of developmental benefits for children aged 2 and up.
Discover nature with your little explorer
Introduce the young animal-lover in your life to the wildlife and environments of Europe. This play-and-learn set includes 11 different animals in their natural habitats. Animal toys include 2 adult deer, a baby deer, bear, fox, wild pig, bird, rabbit, duck and 2 squirrels. There’s a cave and trees where animals can shelter and find food, and a foldable, 3-dimensional woodland playmat to inspire kids’ self-expression and skill development as they enjoy endless role play with the set of adorable animals.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
• Explore nature – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of Europe (10979) provides preschoolers with endless, hands-on, play-and-learn opportunities among the wildlife of Europe
• Toddler-friendly animals – Features 11 toy animals in their natural habitat: 2 adult deer, a baby deer, bear, fox, wild pig, bird, rabbit, duck and 2 squirrels
• Play and learn – This versatile wild-animal toy is a fun way to develop children’s self-expression and fine motor skills as they enjoy endless role play in the European countryside
• Gift for preschoolers – Give kids aged 2 and up this hands-on animal playset for birthdays, holidays or as an any-day treat
• Lots of room to play – The playmat measures over 9.5 in. (25 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep. The blooming tree measures over 8 in. (21 cm) tall
• Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
• Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
• Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards